- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast buffet
- 1 x 2-course evening menu at Restaurant Ærø
- Bike hire and ferry ticket outbound/return Ærø
- Lunch at Rise Bryggeri or at Marstal harbour
- Map of Ærø with route suggestions
All for just
DKK 1,550 per person
In a shared double room
Rent a bike for 1 day: DKK 90
Rent a bike for 2 days: DKK 150
The Archipelago’s Paradise
Ærø is the largest island in the South Funen Archipelago. In just 75 minutes from Svendborg by ferry you arrive in Ærøskøbing, where your bikes are ready waiting for you.
The villages stretch out before you like pearls on a string, and cows, dikes, hedgerows, village ponds, thatched cottages and well-tended gardens with fruit trees are an idyllic sight on a warm summer’s day. An experience of Denmark at its most picturesque and one you won’t want to miss.